Ionic Air Purifier for Refrigerator
It happens to us all from time to time, no matter how clean we think our refrigerator is. Eventually the refrigerator will smell.
Oransi has the solution for that. It's a small Ionic Air Purifier for your refrigerator.
Just add two double AA batteries and press the power button on the front. When the light is on it's running, and you won't hear a thing! When you turn it on it will run for a half an hour. After that it automatically runs every two hours for five minutes. The batteries should last 45 - 90 days, which isn't bad for something that you don't turn off.
You can see from the pictures it's not big, so you won't loose space in your refrigerator using it. Just place it in the back of the frig and forget about it. It really works! It's small, but can tackle big odors.
Another great thing about this purifier is there isn't a filter that needs to be replaced - ever. Filters can be costly and usually need to be changed every few months. No filters means you save money.
I love ours, it's like having a cleaning fairy in our refrigerator! Now, I just need to find a cleaning fairy for the rest of the house.
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
How to get it: Order online at Oransi.com for $29.00
Product Rating from Free Hot Samples ****
Poor * Fair ** Good *** Excellent ****
FHS received this product free for review purposes. All opinions expressed are solely mine.
How to enter: You can log into the giveaway with either your email or Facebook account.
Click '+5 Do It' to get started . Use how you follow and tweet to gain extra entries.