Dollar Tree + Coupons = A Steal!
It doesn't get better than this. Yesterday Dollar Tree started accepting manufacturers coupons! Everything in the store is $1 already, then toss in a coupon and your getting some great deals.
Now, Dollar Tree doesn't carry a lot of brands that offer coupons. Even so, there are still some items you can use your coupons with. You just have to look around.
Make sure you pay attention to the size restrictions on the manufacturers coupons. The products they do carry that offer coupons, they may not have the proper size the coupon is valid for. If you have a coupon that uses the word "any" your golden.
If you have a coupon for a "FREE" item, you know the ones that have "Free" written on it and the cashier has to fill in the amount of the product. Dollar Tree will not accept these. No problem though, you can always pick it up at another store you frequent.
Grab your coupons and walk around the store looking for deals.
Dollar Tree's Coupon Policy:
- Only original and intact manufacturers' coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for "Free" items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer's coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Colgate is a great coupon deal . You can pay less than a dollar for toothpaste and toothbrushes from now on. With the coupons I had on me, toothpaste would have been 50 cents and toothbrushes would have been 40 cents. (I scoped out the store a couple days before they started accepting coupons.) In yesterdays SS insert there's a coupon for 75 cents off any Colgate toothpaste 4.0 ounces or larger. Dollar Tree has 4.0 size, (in picture above), making it only 25 cents!
They also carry body washes and shampoos and conditioners. The coupons I had didn't match any of the products they carried.
There are TONS of brand name school supplies in Dollar Tree. Many of those brands have been offering coupons since school is starting up. Grab your coupons and check this section out. I have no doubts you can use some of your coupons here. Don't forget to check the toy section too, manufacturers offer coupons for toys.